You are now leaving the City of College Station websiteloading

Park Rules

Last item for navigation

Contact Information

Parks & Recreation Department1000 Krenek Tap Road979.764.3486
Neighborhood Park curfew: 11 p.m.-5 a.m.
Community Park curfew: 1-5 a.m.

No campfires, dunking booths, hot air balloons, pony rides, sidewalk chalk, crawfish, bounce houses, or livestock without prior approval.

Confetti and glitter are prohibited.

No tents or RV Camping without approval by Parks Staff.

Pavilions may be used if not rented; however, access to kitchen or restroom facilities will not be allowed.

Athletic Fields must be reserved separately from pavilion rentals. 

Courts (tennis, pickleball, and basketball) are open on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be reserved. 

Dogs must always be restrained unless at a designated dog park. 

All wildlife in city parks is protected.

It is unlawful to: 
• Cut, dig, or destroy vegetation. 
• Wade or swim in park ponds. 
• Litter in city parks. 
• Fail to clean up after your pet on public property.

All vehicles must park in designated areas on pavement only.

Non-city-related advertising in city parks is prohibited unless specified by a contract.

Any person wishing to sell any items (food, drinks, shirts, caps, etc.) in a park must apply for a Park Vendor's Permit at the Parks and Recreation Office 979.764.3486 and possibly a Health Permit from the Brazos County Health Department 979.361.4450.

All gyms, boot camps, and fitness groups must purchase a Park Vendor Permit through the Stephen C. Beachy Central Park office (1000 Krenek Tap Rd.) or 979.764.3486 to host workout sessions at city parks.

Off-road vehicles are not allowed in city parks.

Golfing or (practice) driving of golf balls in the parks is prohibited.

Please obey all "FIELDS CLOSED" signs.

Glass bottles and containers are prohibited.

Alcohol may be consumed in city parks by adults 21 years of age or older. If you have a function where alcohol is served, neither the alcohol nor anything else can be sold without a TABC license.

Fishing in park ponds is free and open to the public. Texas Community Fishing Lake special regulations, as well as statewide regulations, apply to all city ponds. For special and statewide regulations, fishing license information, and daily bag limits, contact Texas Parks and Wildlife.

While in heat, dogs are prohibited from using designated dog parks.

Dogs younger than four months of age are not allowed in off-leash parks.

Any dog over four months of age must be rabies vaccinated and registered with Brazos County. Registration tags can be purchased through your vet or the Aggieland Humane Society. 

Your dog must wear their current county and rabies vaccination tags. Registration shall cover one year from the date of issuance in conjunction with the rabies vaccination date.

Acts of aggression against other dogs are prohibited. Dogs must be removed if uncontrollable.

Handlers must stop dogs from digging holes in a park and cover up holes created by their dogs.
City of College Station | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.