Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government

On behalf of its citizens, the City of College Station owns and maintains a large amount of right of way and easement areas. Private companies may use portions of these areas to install utility facilities for service within, or transmission across the City by means of a Right of Way Permit.

Right of Way Permits are regulated under Chapter 3 of the College Station Code of Ordinance.

Companies wishing to obtain a permit should first register with Aubrey Nettles at by submitting a Registration Form for Right-of-Way Users and provide a registration fee if applicable. 

Next, contact the Engineer on Call at to submit a Right-of-Way Construction Permit Application.  Additionally, a Right-of-Way Construction Permit Process Sheet is available for your use for the general process.

Download Acrobat Reader

PDF viewer is required for some of the attached documents.
Please download it by clicking on the icon on left.

Last updated: 6/20/2018 11:55:02 AM