The Office of the City Secretary maintains vital statistics for all deaths that occurred within the City of College Station. A death certificate may only be obtained by an immediate family member of the deceased.
Applications for death certificates can be obtained from the Office of the City Secretary. The application is also available online.
The fee for a certified death certificate is $21.00 for the first record and $4.00 for each additional record. **There is an additional $5.00 fee to have the certifcate(s) processed by mail.
- Long form birth and death certificates before 1971 can be obtained at the Brazos County Clerks Office at 300 E 26th St#120 in Bryan, Texas.
- Applications for Birth and Death Records received by 4:00 p.m. will be processed the same day.
- Applications for Birth and Death Records received after 4:00 p.m. will be processed and made available the next business day by 9:00 a.m.
- Payment must be made with cash, check or money order.
- We do not accept debit or credit cards.
- No bills larger than $20.00 will be accepted.
Deputy Local Registrar
Mailing: P.O. Box 9960, College Station, Texas 77842
Physical: 1101 Texas Avenue, College Station, Texas 77840
Phone (979) 764-5016
Fax (979) 764-6377
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.