The College Station Police Department is fortunate to have many wonderful volunteers that give of their time to help us accomplish our mission. Our volunteers work at the department in a variety of capacities and range from current Texas A&M and Blinn students to those that have worked and have chosen our community to retire in.
Some of the current volunteer positions include the following areas:
• Records: assisting with greeting and assisting citizens who come to the PD lobby and directing phone inquiries to appropriate area for assistance.
• Fleet Services: assisting with daily maintenance requests and upkeep and inspection of our police fleet.
• Evidence: assisting with classification and filing of electronic evidence submitted by officers.
• Criminal Investigations: assisting with comparing reports of stolen property to local pawn shop records and assisting detectives with clerical and analytical support of assigned cases.
• Continuous Improvement: gather feedback from citizens on recent police contacts, assist in documentation of best practices, work with focus groups to improve service delivery.
We are always looking for interested volunteers who wish to provide of their time and experience to help us provide better service to our community on a daily basis. Persons interested in becoming a volunteer can contact our Volunteer Coordinator representatives at:
Lieutenant Greg Leeth
Mr. Scott Simpson
Mr. Ben White
The City of College Station is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Veteran Friendly Employer