The College Station Police Department website offers numerous ways to report information to the Department. These include inquiries related to open-records, requesting a report, as well as making reports of incidents and crimes. These report options should however not be used to report any type of in-progress or public safety issue as they are not monitored on a 24 hour a day basis. Reporting these types of incidents should be through normal means such as 911 or the Police Department non-emergency line at (979)764-3600.
• Walk-In Customers to the Police Department: Payment can be made with cash or check only, NO credit or debit cards. Checks can be made payable to "City of College Station."
• Mail Request: Mail to City of College Station Police Department, Attention: Police Records, PO Box 9960, College Station, TX 77842. When report cost or fees apply, payment by check only.
• Report Costs: Accident reports are $6 each. Certified Copy Accident reports are $8 each.
• Open Records Request: Information related to requests for publically available or procedures to request Texas Public Information Act can be found here.
• Online Reporting: Information related to the filing of online reports related to criminal offenses or incidents, animal related calls and traffic complaints can be found here. Additional information required for filing of financial crimes (Credit Card Abuse, Debit Card Abuse, Forgery and Identity Theft) can be found here as well.
• On Line Crash Reports: Suspended (7/24/2015) until vendor is in compliance with new Transportation Code law. Copies of College Station accident reports may be obtained by mail or in person. For more information contact (979)764-5096. Form to request copy of College Station accident
Driver Crash Report
---> CR-2 Blue Accident Form Driver Crash Report
• Body Worn Cameras: Requests for recorded information from body worn cameras can be found here.
• Statistics/Reports: Current and past year statistical reports, as well as past year's reports on Internal Affairs, Racial Profiling and annual Departmental reports can be found here.