The City of College Station is excited to celebrate Trick or Treat at Werewolf Creek on Friday, Oct. 28 from 5-10 p.m. at Wolf Pen Creek Park, located at 1015 Colgate Drive. This event will feature a free and safe trick-or-treating environment that will excite all ages!
Dozens of candy booths will be providing free treats throughout the festival site, which will also feature carnival games, face painting, petting zoo, joy jumps, and much more.
In addition, the Arts Council of Brazos Valley will have a free family friendly exhibition, Tales of the Summer.
themed show includes original paintings, photographs and sculpture by over 35 Brazos Valley artists. Each work is inspired by the summer.
Guests may bring their own refreshments, but coolers must be 48 quarts or smaller and alcohol and glass containers are not allowed. Food vendors will also be available.
Parking is conveniently located at Post Oak Mall, and handicap parking will be available at the Colgate entrance off of Eastmark. Shuttle drop-off and pickup locations will be at Post Oak Mall and the Arts Council of Brazos Valley.
THANK YOU TO OUR CANDY BOOTHS
2500 Central Park Student Townhomes
Aggie Habitat For Humanity Pumpkin Patch
Aggieland TOT (Teams of Tomorrow)
Amazing Grace Women's Home
Asian President's Council
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - College Station
Be Active 2 Be Well Fitness
Bethel Lutheran Church
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Preferred Living
Blinn College French Club
Blinn College Psychology Club and Psi Beta
Blinn Radiologic Technology Association
Blinn Student Veteran Association
BPL Plasma Inc. Bryan
Brazos Valley Comic Con
Brazos Valley Council of Governments
Brazos Valley Worldfest
Bricks 4 Kidz
Bryan / College Station CVB
Bryan High School (IB CAS Project)
Bryan Modern Dentistry
Busy Sisters Laundry
Chad Jones Law Firm
Christine Folkers Farmers Insurance Agency
Clockwork Games & Events
College Station Baptist Church
Cook n Grow
Crystal Vision Center
Delta Sigma Pi
DL Professional Writing Services, LLC
Drama Kids of Bryan/College Station
First Baptist Bryan
Girl Scouts of Central Texas
Grand Station Entertainment
Hawthorne at Traditions Apartment Homes
Integrity Urgent Care
Jay & Kay Fun Things
Jewelry in Candles
Landmark on Longmire Apartments
LuLaRoe Holly Stanfield
Mathnasium of College Station
Mexican American Seniors 2017
Mineral Bodyworks LLC
Neighbors Emergency Center
Nicole McMillian Photography
Nit Not LLS
P & H Services
Prezidential Car Club
Pride Community Center
RainDrop Harvesting Solutions, LLC
Ready Set Teach
Rockwood Capital Inc.
SAIL (Sophomores Advancing In Leadership)
Texas A&M University
Texas A&M University Athletics
Texas A&M University: Gamma Sigma Sigma
The Arts Council of Brazos Valley
The Hive Hair Salon
The Law Office of Craig M. Greaves
The Ranch Harley-Davidson
Urgent Animals of Hearne Robertson County Texas
Usborne Books and More
Willie's Grill & Icehouse
Young Living Essential - Oil Distributor
Raspas El Payasito
Sweet Pops Kettle Corn
Texas Popcorn Company
INTERESTED IN A CANDY BOOTH?
The City of College Station welcomes all business and organizations to set up a candy booth for free along the Wolf Pen Creek Festival site walking path. Interested? Apply online or in-person at Stephen C. Beachy Central Park, located at 1000 Krenek Tap Road during normal business hours. All booth applications must be received by before Oct. 21.
- Booth set up is 10 a.m.-4 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 28. All booths must be ready at 4 p.m. and remain open until the event concludes at 10 p.m.
- All booths must be decorated, provide wrapped candy and have a Halloween-themed game for participants. All decorations and games must be safe and appropriate for all ages.
- Vendors are asked to bring at least 1,000-1,500 pieces of candy (about 4-5 large bags) and the City of College Station will provide another 1,000-1,500 pieces to each vendor.
- Vendors must bring a tent (no larger than 10’ x 20’), tables, chairs and tent lighting. The tent must be weighed down.
- Vendors interested in selling products or food must purchase a $50 vendor permit.
- Candy booth availability is based on a first come, first served upon approval of the event supervisor and the availability of booth spaces.
- Water and electricity will be provided at no charge. Special requests, such as being placed near electricity outlets, must be received in writing by Oct. 21.
- Vendors are invited to enter the Best Booth contest that will be judged on decorations, games, etc. A prize will be awarded to first place.
---> Candy Booth Details (PDF)
For more information on a Candy Booth, call 979.764.3486 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTACT INFORMATION: 979.764.3486
For more information, call 979.764.3486 or visit the College Station Parks & Recreation Office, 1000 Krenek Tap Rd.
Gerry LoganSpecial Events Supervisor
Gabby SalazarEvent Activities Assistant