|| CITY MANAGER|
ph. 979-764-3510 | fax 979-764-6377
P.O. Box 9960
1101 Texas Avenue
College Station, Texas 77842
The College Station City Council has appointed Kelly Templin as its new city manager in September of 2013 and he started work on Nov. 4.
Templin is a third-generation Aggie who has served as city manager of Seabrook, Texas, since 2011, and has led numerous economic development and infrastructure improvement efforts in that city. For more than two decades, Templin has worked in and with municipal governments:
- 2011-present: City Manager, Seabrook, Texas
- 2007-2011: Deputy City Manager, Seabrook, Texas
- 2004-2007: Principal, IPS Group, planning/development consultancy
- 2002-2004: Director of Development Services, College Station
- 1996-2002: Director of Planning, Auburn, Ala.
- 1994-1996: Director of Planning/Historic Preservation Administrator, Oxford, Ohio
- 1993-1994: Director of Planning, Seabrook, Texas
Templin holds two degrees from Texas A&M University: a bachelor’s degree in Environmental Design (1987) and a master’s degree in Urban & Regional Planning (1991).