|| CITY MANAGER|
ph. 979-764-3510 | fax 979-764-6377
P.O. Box 9960
1101 Texas Avenue
College Station, Texas 77842
The College Station City Council appointed Kelly Templin as city manager in September 2013. His first day on the job was Nov. 4.
Templin is a third-generation Aggie who previously served as city manager of Seabrook, Texas, and led numerous economic development and infrastructure improvement efforts in that city. For more than two decades, Templin has worked in and with municipal governments:
- 2013-present: City Manager, College Station
- 2011-2013: City Manager, Seabrook, Texas
- 2007-2011: Deputy City Manager, Seabrook, Texas
- 2004-2007: Principal, IPS Group, planning/development consultancy
- 2002-2004: Director of Development Services, College Station
- 1996-2002: Director of Planning, Auburn, Ala.
- 1994-1996: Director of Planning/Historic Preservation Administrator, Oxford, Ohio
- 1993-1994: Director of Planning, Seabrook, Texas
Templin holds two degrees from Texas A&M University: a bachelor’s degree in Environmental Design (1987) and a master’s degree in Urban & Regional Planning (1991).