Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government

The City's Accounting Division is responsible for billing non-utility services provided by the City such as liquor permits, building permits, as well as other miscellaneous items.  If you have received an invoice/bill from the City's Accounting Office and have a question, please contact Ruth Bosquez at (979) 764-3574 or by email at

Remit Payments to:
City of College Station
P.O. Box 9973
College Station, TX 77842-9973

Ambulance/Emergency Medical Services

The City contracts its ambulance (Emergency Medical Services/EMS) billing, insurance filing and collections with Emergicon, LLC.  If you have questions concerning an invoice that you received for an Ambulance/EMS transport please contact Emergicon, LLC  at 877-602-2060.

Police False Alarm Services

The City contracts its False Alarm Service billing with PMAM Corporation. If you a have question concerning an invoice that you received for a false alarm please contact PMAM at 877-874-8884.

Last updated: 10/25/2016 4:23:27 PM