Dispatch: (979) 764-3600
FOR EMERGENCIES - DIAL: 9-1-1 - DO NOT use online reporting for emergencies.
Welcome to the College Station Police Department's
Citizens Online Police Report System
Using this online citizen report system allows you to submit a report and print a copy for your records. Please confirm the following to find out if College Station Police Department's online police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency
- The incident is not in progress
- There is NO suspect information
- The incident occurred within College Station city limits
* Police incidents on the Texas A&M University campus must be reported to the Texas A&M University Police Department at (979) 845-2345 or online at Texas A&M University Police Online Reports.
Seven offense types are eligible for online reporting. Definitions and examples of these offenses may be reviewed on the following page. These offenses are:
- Credit or Debit Card Abuse
- Criminal Mischief (vandalism / property damage)
- Harassment by Phone
- Identity Theft
- Lost Property
- Property Theft
- Vehicle Burglary
When completing your report, remember to:
- Fill out the form as completely and accurately as possible.
- Include detailed information, such as serial number and values for stolen or damaged property.
Upon completion of this report you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a temporary police report number until a permanent number is assigned.
- Be able to print a temporary copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- While all cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Report System will be reviewed, not every report will be assigned to an investigator.
- If, after filing this online report, you are able to identify a suspect, please call our non-emergency line, (979) 764-3600. Please inform the call taker that you have filed an online report and provide the report number.
- You may be contacted if further information is needed.
To report a crime not listed, or if you have any questions, please contact the College Station Police non-emergency number (979) 764-3600.
Pursuant to Texas Penal Code Sec. 37.08:
filing a false police report is a Class B misdemeanor.
Start an Online Report * Police incidents on the Texas A&M University campus must be reported to the Texas A&M University Police Department at (979) 845-2345 or online at Texas A&M University Police Online Reports.