--> Boards, Commissions, and Committees Handbook (PDF)
--> View Upcoming Meetings
--> View all Committee Minutes & Agendas
One way to become actively involved with the City of College Station is to serve on a citizen board, committee or commission.Interested in serving? Click on your desired board, committee or commission to learn more, then click on the apply link from that page.
Application deadline is Friday, Nov. 30 by 5 p.m.
• Architectural Advisory Committee - OPENING AVAILABLE
• B/CS Library Committee - OPENINGS AVAILABLE
• Bicycle, Pedestrian & Greenways Advisory Board - OPENINGS AVAILABLE
• Construction Board of Adjustments
• Design Review Board - OPENINGS AVAILABLE
• Experience Bryan-College Station
• Historic Preservation Committee - OPENINGS AVAILABLE
• Joint Relief Funding Review Committee - OPENING AVAILABLE
• Landmark Commission
• Parks & Recreation Board - OPENINGS AVAILABLE
• Planning & Zoning Commission - OPENINGS AVAILABLE
• Special District Boards
• Zoning Board of Adjustment - OPENINGS AVAILABLE
For questions, email email@example.com or call 979.764.3541.