Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government

Utility Customer Service

Utility Customer Service

If you have an electric, water or wastewater outage or emergency, have your CSU account number ready and call 855.528.4278. Click here for more details.

Effective April 1, the City of College Station has outsourced meter reading services for electric and water to Alexander’s Contract Services. What does this mean for College Station Utilities customers?
  • No changes in the quality of service or how meters will be accessed to obtain readings.
  • The changes you will see are the staff, the uniforms including the badge ID, and the mode of transportation.

Alexander’s Contract ServicesThis three-year contract was approved at the Feb. 25 City Council meeting as a solution to the substantial strain on staffing levels caused by the city’s growth. Alexander’s Contract Services has provided meter reading services to municipalities, water districts and other utility companies since 1968. They will also assist in completing connect and disconnect work orders during heavy move-in and move-out periods.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Utility Customer Service at or 979-764-3535.

----> Have CSU sewage service, but Wellborn SUD water? Click here.

Current Electric Outage Map 

----> Make Online Payments and Maintain Account Information

----> Connect/Disconnect Services 




Email us at and include the account holder's name and last four digits of the social security number for verification in the email.

The City of College Station's Utility Customer Service office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We provide billing services for electric, water, sewer, garbage, and drainage.

Utility Customer Service
310 Krenek Tap Rd
PO Box 10230
College Station, TX 77840
979.764.3535 | 800.849.6623
979.764-ePAY | 979.764.3791 (fax)

Applications for these services may be made by phone, mail, fax, Internet or in person. Utility accounts may be listed in one name only and the person whose name appears on the account is responsible for payment of bills, deposits and other charges that may appear on the bill.  (The City is not responsible for agreements made between roommates). A connect fee for electric and water service is required for all accounts and will be billed on the first bill.

Last updated: 5/26/2016 3:24:29 PM